White Man from San Diego Waves Gun Around Small Children In Confrontation With Police and Is Taken Into Custody Alive.
This white man walked towards the police with a gun pointed at them and they spend half an hour talking to him before they shoot him one time. If he had been a black man, they would’ve shot him dead. Before you police apologists claim this man has a history of mental illness (he does) that’s why the police was lenient, Ezell Ford, a mentally ill black man, was recently killed by the LAPD.
The most dangerous thing society teaches boys and men, especially white boys and men, is that their emotions are objective logic and reason and that anyone who disagrees is being irrational.
“Eccleston was a tiger and Tennant was, well, Tigger. Smith is an uncoordinated housecat who pretends that he meant to do that after falling off a piece of furniture.” — Steven Moffat
I think we all know who that makes Capaldi.
This is the best thing I’ve ever seen in my life.
okay no, but seriously, bisexual steve rogers
- steve rogers watching a romantic comedy and not being sure which of the romantic leads he’s more attracted to
- steve rogers sticking up for a girl who is being harassed at a bar for making out with a girl even though she’s had a boyfriend in the past because no, she’s not doing it for attention
- steve rogers being flattered by every single teenager who has a crush on him, regardless of gender
- steve rogers reading all the literature that’s come out since he’s been in the ice about nonbinary/genderqueer issues and trying his best to educate himself and realising that he’s attracted to those people, too, and not beating himself up for it, because wow, more people to love! more lovely people!
- steve rogers educating other people on the gender spectrum
- steve rogers having the following conversation: “so you’re straight?” “no” “oh, you’re gay?” “…..no”
- steve rogers giving up on being confused about his sexuality and just rolling with it and loving himself for it and being unapologetically wonderful
- bisexual steve rogers